It’s time for some ghost zapping fun in Peek-a-Boo, the spectral 5 x 4 Reel Video Slot from Microgaming.
This captivating and comical game boasts 40 Paylines in Base Game diverging to 1024 Ways to Win in Free Spins.
In Base Game, Peek-a-Boo’s quirky Kid symbol on Reel 3 will randomly zap ghosts on the other Reels with his
electric ray gun to award cash prizes. Each ghost zapped will be collected in the Ghost Meter and counted up
as a Free Spin.
Once 10 or more of these ghostly apparitions are collected in the Ghost Meter, the Free Spins feature is triggered!
During Free Spins, wilds are Super Stacked on Reels 4 and 5, increasing the chances of big win symbol
combinations. Free Spins also feautures Spooky Reels – when players achieve a 3 or 4 symbol win, then the
remaining Reels will respin in an attempt to boost the existing win.
Peek-a-Boo Video Slot Game Features
BASE GAME FEATURE:
• Within the Base Game, Wild symbols are stacked 4 symbols high. These are fixed stacks across ALL Reels,
with no increase in the stack size per spin.
• When the Ghost Buster (High 1) symbol lands on Reel 3, random ghost symbols can be zapped awarding a
cash value to add the Starting Win box and one Free Spin per ghost in the Ghost Meter.
FREE SPIN FEATURE:
• 10 zapped ghosts in the Ghost Meter triggers 10 Free Spins.
• When the Free Spins feature is triggered, it awards the cash value of all zapped ghosts (Free Spins
triggering win value) to the player.
• Within Free Spins, where the player gets a 3 symbol win, Reels 4 and 5 will re-spin in attempt to increase
the win to a 4 or 5 symbol win.
• Within Free Spins, where the player gets a 4 symbol win, Reel 5 will re-spin in attempt to increase the win to
a 5 symbol win.
• In addition, there are Super Stacked Wilds during Free Spins on Reels 4 and 5, evenly stacked 12 symbols
high and the stacks will not grow.
Play Peek-a-Boo Video Slot Game below
Peek-a-Boo Video Slot Game